As far as implants at Lakeside Dentistry, we always tell people it's the most life like thing you could have compared to an actual tooth. They're expensive, they will last decades, probably longer than any other type of dentistry we could provide, so if you're looking for an investment and a good, strong tooth, it's a fantastic service.
Our Rochester, MN dentist can use four carefully placed dental implants to support a full arch of replacement teeth in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both. The result is a full mouth of teeth that look and feel like your own, and that you care for in exactly the same way as you do your natural teeth.
Want to find out if you are a candidate for All-on-4 dental implants? Call Lakeside Dentistry, Rochester, MN dentist at 507-316-6444.
Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants
We’ve already mentioned that you’ll care for your new smile just like your old one, by brushing, flossing, and visiting Lakeside Dentistry for regular dental exams. Other benefits include:
- Unlike traditional dentures, All-on-4 dental implants stimulate your jawbone, which prevents the bone loss that can result in a “sunken” look
- Unlike most other dental implants, you can get your replacement teeth on the same day as your All-on-4 procedure. No more lengthy wait for your smile to be complete!
- All-on-4 dental implants often cost less than other full-mouth dental implant procedures
- All-on-4 dental implants fit securely, so there is no embarrassing slippage
- Because they don’t press down on your gums, many people find All-on-4 dental implants more comfortable than dentures
- All-on-4 dental implants will give you a stronger bite, so you can eat all of your favorite foods
All-on-4 Dental Implant Expertise
Careful placement of All-on-4 dental implants is the key to success. It’s not the kind of dental procedure you’d want to trust to a rookie. Fortunately, Rochester, MN dentist, Dr. Jim Gores has more than 30 years of experience working with both dental implants and dentures.
He can walk you through all the possible options with both, so you can choose the solution that is right for you. And he and his professional team know how to make you comfortable during the procedure. You’re in good hands with Dr. Gores!