If you're having a hard time chewing, at Lakeside Dentistry we have several ways of addressing that situation. Whether it be with dental implants, fixed prosthesis, or removable dentures. Different people would want different things, but we know how to do all these things, and we can show you and explain, and get the job done.
Do missing or damaged teeth make it difficult for you to enjoy your favorite foods? Restorative dentistry treatments from Lakeside Dentistry will make it possible for you to bite and chew the foods you like, even tough-to-eat treats like corn on the cob.
Call our Rochester, MN office at 507-316-6444 to find out how Dr. Jim Gores, Dr. Lucy Gores, and Dr. Peggy Scott can fix your smile and relieve your discomfort. You’ll be able to order soup because you want it, not because it’s the only thing on the menu you can eat!
Restorative Dentistry Services at Lakeside Dentistry
Our restorative dentistry services include:
- Dental implants. These provide a stable foundation for dental restorations such as dental crowns, dental bridges, and dentures. All-on-4® dental implants can even support a full-arch tooth replacement.
- Dental crowns. These versatile restorations can completely cover your damaged teeth or be used to replace missing teeth with the aid of dental implants.
- Dental bridges. These are used to fill the unsightly gaps in your smile left by missing teeth.
- Tooth fillings. These repair the dental damage caused by tooth decay and halt further damage.
- Root canals. These procedures remove the infection from the interior of your teeth so you won’t lose them.
If Your Tooth Cannot Be Saved
Some teeth are just too damaged to be saved. If that happens, we will quickly and gently extract the troublesome tooth.
If the idea of an extraction gives you dental anxiety, our compassionate staff will put you at ease. We’ll take the time to ensure you are comfortable before the procedure. In Rochester, MN office, we offer laughing gas dental sedation if you need it!
And we’ll walk you through all your tooth replacement options so you can decide what’s best for you.
Don’t let missing or damaged food make you miss out on your favorite foods! Let us solve if you’re having a hard time chewing. Call Lakeside Dentistry in Rochester, MN at 507-316-6444 for a restorative dentistry consultation. Or you can use our online form.