When people come to us in pain, we get them out of pain as fast as we can, as comfortably as we can. Then we get the information needed to really address the situation so they won't be in pain again.
If you or a family member have dental pain, our compassionate team at Lakeside Dentistry wants to relieve it as soon as possible! If you have a dental emergency or other problem that needs quick attention, we will do our best to get you in to see Dr. Jim Gores, Dr. Lucy Gores, or Dr. Peggy Scott on that day.
Our Rochester, MN dentist has nearly 60 years of experience between them, so they are pros at relieving your pain! Call Lakeside Dentistry at 507-316-6444.
Treatments to Ease Your Dental Pain
No matter why you have dental pain, Lakeside Dentistry in Rochester, MN has a procedure that can provide relief. Among the restorative dentistry services we offer that can help:
- Tooth fillings to fix painful cavities and prevent decay from causing further dental destruction
- Root canals to clean out infection from the interior of your teeth that can give you a toothache
- Dental crowns and bridges to repair and restore your damaged teeth
Pain can also cause dental anxiety. Fortunately, our veteran team is good at easing your anxiety with laughing gas, longer appointments, or whatever it takes to get you feeling more relaxed.
Tooth Replacement Options
In some cases, you and our dentists will agree the best thing to do to relieve your pain is to extract your tooth. We can do it as quickly and gently as possible. And you’ll have multiple options to replace your missing teeth, including:
- Dental crowns and bridges
- Dental implants
What to Do About a Toothache at Home
If you’ve got a toothache, here are some things you can do at home to ease your pain until you can get to our Rochester, MN office.
- Apply an ice pack to the painful area
- Gargle with salt water, which helps draw out infection and relieve pain
- Take an over-the-counter pain medication such as ibuprofen
If you or a family member are experiencing dental pain, call our Rochester, MN office as soon as possible at 507-316-6444. When time is less of a factor, you can use our handy online form to schedule your appointment.