I hope that Lakeside Dentistry, to the community, is just a safe place patients can come for their everyday dental needs. Bring their whole family, know they can all get taken care of. They're in and out the door. They're there. They can call us on weekends, evenings, we're always around.
One thing that we're really excited about, is that Lakeside Dentistry has started to sponsor Cory Hills Wild Child Dash. Which is a great event. It's held over Labor Day weekend. And we go out there and there is a little wild child dash for the little ones and there's a 5k for kids and adults. And we go out and sponsor that and that's a great event that we'd love to get families out into. It's all about sponsoring Cory Hill and their nature programs for the kids.
Looking for a dentist in Rochester, MN? At Lakeside Dentistry, you and your family will find a dental practice that is not too small, but not too big. Some of our “just right” features are:
- Our team of three dentists with nearly 60 years of experience between them, all of whom grew up right here in Rochester
- Our interest in the local community, which we show through activities such as donating all proceeds from sales of our teeth whitening services to organizations like the Quarry Hill Nature Center and the Von Wald Group Home
- Our extended hours that make it easy for you to schedule your family’s dental appointments
Call our caring team at 507-316-6444 to find out what makes Lakeside Dentistry so special!
Serving Your Whole Family’s Dental Needs
Dr. Jim Gores, Dr. Lucy Gores and Dr. Peggy Scott provide a wide variety of services that make it easy for most families to take care of all of their dental needs in one convenient location.
Chances are, you won’t even mind waiting if several family members are seeing the dentist. Our spacious, light-filled office has a view of Silver Lake!
Our dental services include:
- General dentistry, including dental exams and teeth cleanings
- Family dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers and teeth whitening
- Dental implants
Up-to-Date Dental Technology
To give our patients the best care possible, Lakeside Dentistry has invested in the latest dental technology, including:
- Digital radiography. Unlike traditional X-rays, digital radiography lets us view and share clear images of your mouth without waiting for film to develop.
- CariVu cavity detection. This high-tech tool allows our dentists to see the interior structure of your teeth, which helps us detect cavities in their earliest – and easiest to fix – stages.