Well, we do an awful lot of restorative dentistry, I imagine that's probably 80% of our day. We try to do it as quickly and comfortably as we can. We typically will do one side of the mouth at a time, and give you a good side to chew on while you're numb that day. But within a couple of visits, we can get it all done, and it's really nice to see quick results like that, and have a comfortable mouth, and be able to move on.
You appear more likable, courteous, and competent to others when you smile, studies show. But as important as your smile is to how others see you, it is even more important to your self-image.
Our talented team at Lakeside Dentistry, Rochester, MN Dentist understand this. Our restorative dentists can repair your damaged teeth and replace your missing ones. But more important, they make you feel better about yourself!
Call our Rochester, MN dentist office at 507-316-6444 to find out which of our restorative dentistry services are right for you!
Restorative Services at Lakeside Dentistry
Our restorative dentistry services include:
- Tooth fillings. For teeth with cavities, our dentists will remove decay and place a sturdy filling to keep your teeth healthy.
- Root canals. We remove infected material from the sensitive interior of your teeth, then seal your teeth to keep out further decay. Dr. Gores has decades of experience with this procedure and can make it as comfortable as possible for you.
- Dental crowns and bridges. Metal-free dental crowns can repair and protect damaged teeth, while a dental bridge fills the gap left by a missing tooth.
- Inlays and onlays. Often called “partial crowns,” these can be used to repair deep cavities.
- Dental veneers. Applied to your teeth, these thin, versatile restorations conceal many flaws, including chips, minor cracks, and more.
- Dental implants. These versatile restorations can replace missing teeth and tooth roots by serving as a foundation for dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures.
Experienced Restorative Dentist
You won’t find many restorative Rochester, MN dentist more experienced than the team at Lakeside Dentistry.
He first became interested in dental implants after hearing his father, an oral surgeon, talk about his experiences with them. In his 30-plus years as a dentist, Dr. Jim Gores has performed lots of dental implant procedures. He even performs the All-on-4 dental implant procedure, in which four dental implants are used to support a full arch of replacement teeth.
Like all of our team, Dr. Gores is an old pro at lessening any dental anxiety you might experience.