We do a number of cosmetic procedures and it's rewarding to take those patients that were afraid to smile, and once you get their smile in shape it really changes their personality. They can become themselves again, and that's interesting to see. Really, people are amazed that they look so natural and feel so natural and it just becomes part of them.
Keeping your family’s teeth healthy is our top priority at Lakeside Dentistry. But our dedicated team takes pride in keeping your smile beautiful too!
Want to find out how our Rochester, MN dentist can give you a dazzling smile? Call us for a cosmetic dentistry consultation at 507-316-6444.
Cosmetic Dentistry for Your Teeth
Do chipped, cracked, gapped, discolored, or misshapen teeth keep you from showing off your smile? These cosmetic dentistry treatments can remove those flaws.
- Dental veneers. We use both porcelain and composite dental veneers. One of them will work for you!
- Teeth whitening. You can choose from a treatment at our office or one you use at home to whiten and brighten your teeth.
- Teeth contouring and crown lengthening. Our dentists can use a laser to sculpt your teeth into a more pleasing shape. The same laser can be used to expose more of your tooth surface, to make your teeth appear longer, or sometimes to prepare them for a procedure like a dental crown.
- Tooth bonding. For this treatment, our Rochester, MN dentist carefully apply layers of composite to your teeth. You get results similar to dental veneers. But unlike veneers, bonding is completely reversible. Tooth bonding also can be done in a single visit and requires no preparation of your teeth.
- Orthodontics. To straighten your family’s teeth, we offer clear braces using BPA-free plastic aligners instead of metal wires and brackets.
Cosmetic Dentistry for Your Gums
You may not be happy with your gums if they are irregularly shaped or you have excess gum tissue, creating a “gummy smile.” Our Rochester, MN dentist can use a laser to quickly reshape your gums.
Because the laser cauterizes your tissue as your dentist works, the treatment won’t take long. There will be little if any, bleeding and minimal discomfort.
You Can Get a Smile Makeover
You can even combine cosmetic dentistry services for a complete smile makeover! To help you preview what your new smile will look like, we can even create a wax model of your teeth and mouth.